Organisations is one of the YCDI habits. Setting goals is one of the keys to being organised.There is a long term goal and a short term goal a long term goal goes for the hole term. Short term goals is like riding a bike from the bottom to the top of a hill.
Keep up to date with my work
– Write in my diary each day
– Keep my tub tidy so I don’t loos enything
– Use my class time wisely
– I will finish my work at home if I don’t finish it at school.
To communicate powerfully
– practice my Oxford words and be able to spall most of them
– get feedback from Mr Rogers
– reey read what I have written
– I will use the 5 senses and adjectives
I will learn my 3’s and 5’s times tables.
– practice tow times a week on Times Table Me
– I will learn my 3’s and 5’s times
– I will learn my 3’s and 5’s division